Saturday 26 November 2016

THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION - S5 E34


THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION

I escaped my ROOM to do my morning drill not surprisingly. It was 8:30am as of now. My Dad and mum have gone out, recently remaining Baddo and funmilayo in the house. 

God knows why baddo was still around then. Yet, I know funmilayo ought to be around on the grounds that it's Saturday and there is no school. I didn't worry such a great amount about both of them around, I can at present complete every one of my plans with motunrayo without including them. 

I recall ifemi, the bread vender used to go through my region each morning; I have not yet overlooked what she accomplished for me the other time. Regardless I have to see her in other to discover reality. 


I escaped the house to sit tight for her before my home in the event that she go by toward the beginning of today. I sat tight for around 30min planning to see her however not even a man of her imitate showcase before me. 

I have sat tight for around 30mins and I am currently getting truly fretful. I considered doing a reversal inside since she doesn't show up when all of a sudden baddo left the house spruced up in a decent outfit which showcase he was going out for a trip. 

He was amazed to see me remaining outside looking like am avidly sitting tight for somebody. 

He shouted to me for around 3times preceding I heard him and turned back. He was astonished that me that looked so feeble the previous evening has gotten up on my feet and now looking lively on the face toward the beginning of today. 

Brother segun: Femi, Femi, femi… 

Me: (swung back to took a gander at him). My greatest sibling, Baddooo of life. I hailed him and he was exceptionally astounded that I was looking better at this point. 

Brother segun: (looking shocked). So this is the place you are, that I have been searching for all of you this while. 

Me: (grinning yet looking astounded). Where are you taking a gander at me? 

Brother segun: I have checked you in your space to perceive how you are getting along early today however you were mysteriously gone. What are you notwithstanding doing here self? 

Me: (grinning). Sorry brother. I just turned out around here to catch some crisp year. 

Brother segun: (not looking befuddled) gee… outside air to be sure. Is it accurate to say that you are certain you are not sitting tight for each one of those diminishing legs young ladies that go through this street each morning? 

I simply start to grin. I know baddo has gotten me so I don't have to conceal anything from him once more. I let him know I was sitting tight for a young lady to cruise by. 

He hailed me a little before he kept on asking me doubt about for what valid reason I was looking frail the earlier day. 

Brother segun: (gazing at me devilishly). So let me know, why are you looking so frail when you returned home yesterday? 

Me: (grinning) I chose not to conceal anything from him but rather as opposed to letting him know that I laid down with my two sugar mummies who are nearly as old as my mum, I just let him know that I have a couple rounds of sxxx with my new sweethearts rather, and that I utilized sxxxx enhancer drugs. 

He took a gander at me with some kind face before he encourage me to quit utilizing the sxxx enhancer tranquilizes in the wake of reminding me about the unfavorable impacts that it might have later on the off chance that I continued utilizing it. 

I let him know I have heard him, furthermore expressed gratitude toward him. He was set to go for his trip where he was going when he turned out in any case when I asked him where he was going precisely. 

Me: (grinning). So brothers, where you dey go now? 

Brother segun: (grinning) one of my pally for work dey do wedding today so I dey go dey cleave nourishment. 

Me: (grinning). I believe you my sibling. I know your own particular too go soon come now. 

Brother segun: (chuckling now). Take a gander at you omo iya, me never prepared o. As I dey now, na make I dey hack dey go time I still dey o. 

Igboro still dey sweet na. We both burst to a wild chuckling. It required us some investment before we at long last control our snicker. 

I hailed him ordinarily before he at long last left after around 20minutes of discourse. 

To Be Continued…


Read Previous Episode >>>HERE

Read Next Episode >>>HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments