Saturday 26 November 2016

THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION - S5 E33


THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION

I felt so cheerful from inside. I am certain a fortunate person; why could chidinma have diarrhea today of all days if not that I am just so fortunate with ladies. I was sure not to demonstrate my joy but rather demonstrate my concern and disappointment. 

Me: so sad Dear. Yet, I will miss you all through the entire day. Without you here I will simply be forlorn and tragic; I don't generally know how to spend an entire day without seeing you. 

Chidinma: I am sad dear; I will miss you too here. I will simply be calling you frequently to know how you are spending your day. 

(Regardless me sounding concerned). Affirm dear, simply attempt to take some rest and take a few medications to alleviate yourself of the runs 

Chidinma: approve, I will. Simply deal with yourself for me today alright. 


Me: (grinning now). Approve I will. I cherish you. I know I need to state that to put her brain to rest. 

Chidinma: (chuckles) I adore you excessively femi. Kindly deal with yourself. 

Me: affirm sweetheart. Deal with yourself as well. I finished the call joyfully subsequent to advising her I adore you such a large number of times. 

My satisfaction knows no bound. I was simply powered with a considerable measure of bliss inside. I have to call motunrayo to let her know our date is as yet going to hold. I walked around her number and dialed. She picked after the tallies of two. 

Me: (sounding exceptionally cheerful) hi my sweetest infant young lady 

Motunrayo: (Smiling) hi cherish. Great morning to you. 

Me: (grinning) same to you my dear. How was your night? 

Motunrayo: (grinning) it was wonderful my affection. I imagined about you. 

Me: (grinning) well… truly? I am exceptionally cheerful to hear that my sweetheart. I was additionally contemplating all of you night 

Motunrayo: (sounds exceptionally cheerful and appears as though she was willing to comprehend what I was considering her 

Motunrayo: Hmmmmmn. You that I called that declined to pick my calls. 

Me: (nearly stammering) I… am exceptionally sad about that dear. I rested early the previous evening so I didn't know when you were calling. I need to proceeded when she cut me off 

Motunrayo: however you said you were up during that time contemplating me now, so why 

Me: i later woke up in the mid night and that was the point at which I saw your missed gets back to however I didn't call since I know uld be dozing and I would not like to aggravate your rest. 

Motunrayo: (no sounding persuaded). Well. Things being what they are, what was it you think about me? 

Me: (grinning) why are you sounding that way? Don't you belive my words? 

Motunrayo: (grinning) that is not genuine Dear, I am sad for saying gee. 

Me: Ok o. 

Motunrayo: so enlighten me, what were you supposing concerning me? 

Me: I cannot let you know now 

Motunrayo: why my adoration? It is safe to say that you are furious or something? 

Me: no, am most certainly not. Be that as it may, I will let you know when you come. 

Motunrayo: (sounding glad and grinning), Does that mean our date still hold… 

Me: yes, it holds o 

Motunrayo: (as yet grinning cheerfully. Appear as though she is exceptionally excited to see). Shouldn't something be said about your instructional exercise educator? Will she be around?. 

Me: (grinning) No o, I have dealt with that so don't stress. It will be just me and you at home for the entire day. 

Motunrayo:(still grinning) what of your sister, funmilayo. Won't she be around? 

Me: That depends in the event that you need her around? I can make her stay away in the event that you don't need her around. 

Motunrayo: (grinning). You know I will need to see her around now. 

Me: (grinning). Gee. Affirm I will advise her that you will come around 

Motunrayo: (grinning and becoming flushed). Affirm Dear, I will ensure I come early. 

Me: Alright sweetheart. I adore you. 

Motunrayo: (grinning and reddening). I cherish you excessively Femi. We talked for around 15minutes preceding I finished the call. My heart was so altered on my date with her. I know today will be a taxing day for the two of us… 

To Be Continued…


Read Previous Episode >>>HERE

Read The Next Episode >>>HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments