Saturday 26 November 2016

THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION - S5 E32


THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION

I was far gone in the fantasy land, having some kind of dream which I can't clarify. 

The fantasy was scary to the point that I woke up gasping lavishly like somebody who was been pursued. The fantasy felt so genuine that I get myself still found after I woke. I got off the bed promptly I woke up in light of the fact that I was so anxious of the fantasy. 

My body was still powerless yet it has shown signs of improvement from when I got back home from bluetop hotel. I checked the time after I could unwind my brain. It was 3a.m in the middle of the night. I felt so ravenous from inside. 

I know my food would be in the kitchen so I raced to the kitchen to get my food. I discovered cooked yam in the pot with broiled egg inside the sear dish. 


I figured out how to serve a portion of the sustenance into a plate.

I got done with eating, and after that pressed the plate to the other side of my room before I lay back to on the bed. I went after my telephone where I put it. 

I checked it just to discover 22missed calls. 10missed calls from chidinma, 7missed calls from Bidemi, 3missed calls from motunrayo and 2missed calls from Tunde. 

I ask why tunde called me, perhaps he simply need to know whether I have left the inn. I recollect that I guaranteed to call chidinma and bidemi when I got once again from where I am going yet I couldn't got back to them again in view of my body shortcoming. 

I was enticed to dial both of their number however I opposed myself from calling them in light of the fact that my psyche said I ought to give them a chance to rest. 

I was still set down on the bed thinking about my life all in all, I pondered sarah and Adedoyin, then I moved my idea to how the entire occasion will run in the morning with motunrayo. 

I don't think I will have the capacity to see her as a result of chidinma. I considered calling her number to wipe out our arrangement yet I need her to rest as well. 

I was so somewhere down in thought when I all of a sudden started to feel lethargic once more. Be that as it may, I feared falling into another unnerving dream. I attempted all my best to oppose myself from resting again however I couldn't tell when I dozed off once more. 

I dozed off just to get up the next morning by 7a.m. I didn't have another fantasy since I dozed off. I figured out how to ascend from the bed. I could see my body shortcoming has vanished and I am presently feeling spry and loaded with vitality. 

I took my telephone from where I kept it just to see another 7missed calls. 5missed calls from chidinma and 2missed calls from motunrayo. I was amazed that chidinma could have called me five additional time again that morning. I dialed her number instantly. 

Me: Good morning my sweetheart. How was your night? 

Chidinma: (low and despondent voice) great morning to you too dear. Be that as it may, the night was bad. 

Me: I was going to ask her what happened and for what good reason the night was bad before she cut me off 

Chidinma: What happened since yesterday that you said you would get back to me when you got from Funmilayo's school? You declined to call and when I called despite everything you declined to get. 

Me: I needed to advise her that I had a little mishap which result to my body shortcoming and agonies everywhere on my body yet I know whether I advise her that I may relinquish any trust of persuading her to remain back at home for now's lesson regardless of the possibility that I have the opportunity to persuaded her so I chose to advise her another lie. 

Me: (sounding contrite) I am exceptionally sad dear I came toward the end of last night since I stretched to one of my companions put. What's more, when I returned I was so drained and frail since I trekked. 

Chidinma: (as yet sounding miserable and voice low). Is that why you couldn't call or picked my calls? 

Me: no dear, I rested prior and I woke up late and you know my telephone is dependably on quiet mode. That was the reason I didn't know when you were calling. 

Chidinma: (voice still low) approve. I hear you o. I was going to approach her when she would seek the day's lesson when she immediately answered me once more. 

Chidinma: femi, I am not feeling fine. 

Me: (concerned voice). What happened dear? What isn't right with you? 

Chidinma: I have been having stomach disturbed since the previous evening. I have… . 

Me: (cut her off). I got terrified a little when she said she has stomach disturbed. The primary imagined that rung a bell is that perhaps she is pregnant. Be that as it may, I on second thought. How might she be pregnant when we just have sxxx around two days prior? 

Regardless of the possibility that she is, the side effect shouldn't have turned out at this point. At any rate I am a science understudy, I know better about maternity and multiplication from science. I loose myself a tiny bit before I answered her 

Me: (low and concerned voice) what cause your stomach agitate dear? What's more, have you taken any medications? 

Chidinma: I have been setting off to the latrine a few times at interim since that yesternight. I think its Diarrhea, 

Me: (loose however concerned voice). What have you now taken? 

Chidinma: I have taken flagyl however it has not lessened. It's presently so extreme; I don't think I will have the capacity to come over. Listening to that single-handedly was at that point making my heart to sing tingatingaline. 

Today na today no one run stop my meeting with motunrayo again o. 

To Be Continued…


Read Previous Episode >>>HERE

Read Next Episode >>>HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments