Monday 19 June 2017

[STORY TIME] THE GRADUATE'S STORY - TRUE LIFE STORY (EPISODE 4)


THE GRADUATE'S STORY - TRUE LIFE STORY (EPISODE 4)

Excerpt from episode 3:
The following day, I drove to pick Ella so we could go to church. She noticed I was not myself and she asked, “What is wrong Adeoluwa? You have been acting strange.”
“I am pretty ill, but I will be fine.” I insisted it was a flu.
After church service, I dropped Ella at her place and I went home to get some stuffs for Tope and Junior. I got Tope a new Phone and Junior, some of my old toys and lots of candies. I got to their hotel room and she appeared more relaxed.
Next thing I heard was. “Daddy!!”

To read episode 3:ClickHere

I saw the excitement on his face and it sent a cold chill through my spine. Then Tope said, “Junior, come on stop that. He is uncle not Daddy.” The little boy corrected himself and said “Uncle!” I smiled, for he looked so adorable.
I gave him his goodies and he said, “Thank you uncle.” I was amazed and there was this urge inside of me to spend time with him.
“Tope, try and relax today, tomorrow you will go shopping with Junior. Here is N150,000 for the both of you. The driver will come tomorrow in the morning; he will also help you open an account. I have told him to secure an apartment for you in a very good environment. It will take you guys three days at most to furnish and set up the place to your taste.”

“Are you not going to be around?” she asked.
“I told you I will be traveling this week and will be very busy. I may not see you till I return from my trip. But I will always call you…” I assured her. She took a deep breath and looked downcast.
I continued, “I know you have suffered because of the decisions we made in the past. I cannot erase the past but by God’s grace, I can make your future and Junior’s better. You will write JAMB again, you will pass and you will gain admission, Junior will go to the best schools and he will make us proud but you need to keep to your word and I will keep to mine.” I hugged her and then I left.
At home in my room, I was deep in thoughts. I was wondering if my plight will remain secret. Ella and I had our wedding penned in a few months, our families were involved and the planning had begun. Days later, I was in Port Harcourt and I was kept abreast about the progress being made regarding Tope’s accommodation. I was very impressed at the development. I just wanted her to have a place she could call home and raise our child. Ella noticed something different about me and I was tired of giving her the excuse that I was ill. I later told her I developed cold feet regarding our planned wedding and that I will be fine.
I returned to Lagos after my official assignments and the first place I went to was Tope’s new apartment. I made sure it was a far from my place to avoid any trouble. I got to her door and I rang the bell. She opened the door and she was looking more gorgeous than ever. She had her hair done and she looked like she had just gotten her nails fixed as well. She was also looking like she had added some weight. She had on a smile and I just stood there looking at her. she was wearing a bum shorts paired with a half top. She was amazingly sexy and I couldn’t help but stare or should I say lust after her.
“Are you just going to stand there?” she queried.
“Oh sorry,” I said and quickly enter the apartment.
The sitting room was beautifully painted in different shades of purple. I was very impressed by her taste and luxury. I knew she had it in her… “I know you must be hungry.” She said with a smile.
“Yes, I am starving but where is Junior?” I ask.
“He’s asleep, come let me serve you dinner.” She said and sat me down at the dining section and she served me a dish.
I opened it and what I saw took me through memory lane. It was rice, dodo and three pieces of meat just like the old days. I looked at her and she was smiling. Something told me she was up to something but I didn’t want to think hard on it. Flashbacks began to flicker in my thoughts, visualizing faded images in my memory that was once clouded. I began to fill a little spark. After the lovely meal, she took me round her beautiful apartment, and the last place we stopped was her room. It looked cozy and very calm.
She then stood before me and asked, “Remember the first night we spent together?”
“Yes I remember. How can I forget?” I smiled back at her.
We both stood there looking at each other. All I could see was a lady I once loved with all my heart and she buttressed my thoughts with a touch on my face. Her hand on my face felt like those times. I heard voices in my head asking me to kiss her! I took a step closer and kissed her, she kissed me back and we started kissing aggressively. I pulled off her shirt and then, her bosom. Oh my God! I had missed them. I haven’t been intimate with anybody else and my cup was more than full. I grabbed unto her boobs and began to caress her. She was still as pristine as I knew her.
“Oh Adeoluwa , there hasn’t been anybody else apart from you. No one has touched me and no one will but you. Take me Adeoluwa,” she urged.
She had always loved the idea of calling out my full name whenever she was ecstatic. I began unbuttoning my shirt and she was pulling off her bum shorts. We were soon naked and kissing, catching up from where we stopped years ago. I went into her and she moaned.  It was like the first night all over as a feeling of ecstasy rushed over me.  We made love like two fierce animals.
When we were done, she complained that I ejaculated inside of her and I was sorry about it. I apologized penitently, knowing the consequences of such in the dire times I had found myself. “It’s okay, I am safe. My ovulation has passed,” she said with a laugh.
We both laid down on our backs in silence. She broke the silence and asked “Is she more beautiful?”
“Come on Tope, don’t!” I responded sharply. She ignored my warning and continued bombarding me with questions.
“Is she better than I am? Does she satisfy you the way I do?”
I kept staring at my son as he slept, trying to put off her questions. She then asked. “Do you still love me?”
“I can never stop loving you Tope.” I answered her,
She paused for a while and then asked, “Then why can’t you marry me?”
“My family and her family are already involved.” I said with a deep sigh.
“I love you with my life, and I understand you have moved on. I cannot ask you to leave her for me. I want to ask you one last question Adeoluwa . Will you choose to marry a lady you love or a lady you are trying to love?”
If I really was left with a choice, I would have chosen Tope but as I already told her, families were already involved.
“Am I not worth fighting for?” She kept asking.
I became bewildered and completely helpless. I couldn’t answer her questions. We soon slept off. In the middle of the night she woke me up by holding my manly organ, the dispenser of the milk of human kindness.  I was completely lured and ignited. Overwhelmed by the flame of passion, my flaccid member quickly grew in her hands. She posed in a position and her bum was just right in front of me. I stood to make love to her and rammed into her till we were both wasted. The following morning, I left for home. Unfortunately I met Ella at my place, she was seated in the sitting room and my mom was comforting her. She was in tears.
“Where are you coming from Adeoluwa? Your chairman said you guys arrived last night.” She asked with an exasperated tone.
“A friend of mine was having a party I had to attend,” I replied sourly.
“Is that why you switched off your phones Adeoluwa?” She asked cynically.
I coaxed her into believing me by telling her my batteries ran down. My mom then said to Ella. “You see everything is fine, I told you…”
I went to my room and Ella followed. I had to pretend to be happy with her to erase the doubts she was having, so we played board games and watched TV. When it was dark I dropped her off and came back home. I was going to my room and my mom called me.
“I gave birth to you, I nurtured you, I took you to the best schools in the country. I made you got the best job a graduate can have. I have always looked out for your interest. I am your mother and I have been good to you since the day you were born. Now Adeoluwa, tell me the truth. What is going on?”
At that moment I knew I couldn’t keep it within me. I told my mom. I told her everything that happened.
“I am totally disappointed in you. I brought you up well, only for you to be bewitched by that girl. I blame your father for making you serve in Kogi state. Now Adeoluwa , you will take me to where you are housing them.”
“Now? It’s late mom.” I objected but my mum when determined could be very intractable.
“Who else knows about this?” she asked.
“Nobody, just you and I,” I assured and you can bet her response was that it should remain that way.
Her driver then took us to Tope’s apartment. I knocked and Tope opened the door and said. “Sweety, I was just …….”
“Who is your sweety?” my mom interrupted.
Tope was scared to her teeth and she said. “Sorry mummy, I didn’t see…”
“Don’t call me mummy. You mother disowned you because of your treachery.”
We all stepped into the apartment. “Do you know who I am?” My mum asked with a panache of intimidation.
“No Ma” Tope replied in apparent fear.
“I am a Judge in Lagos. I can make life very complicated for you if you try to destroy what I have spent almost all the years of my life to build.”
Just then, Junior walked into the sitting room and cried out. “Mummy, Mummy…”
He stood still as he saw my mother and I.
“Oh my God, Adeoluwa!” My mom said as she saw him.
The room was silent for about a minute before my mom found her voice again, “The deed has been done, but if you truly love my son you will have to let him go. I was very angry but now I don’t have to show it because of him. He is innocent and does not have to suffer from your recklessness. I will make arrangements for you two to relocate to the UK. That is where you will spend the rest of your lives. You will have to get your educational documents and necessary documents for that effect. Tomorrow, you will leave for Abuja and you both will stay there till your visas are ready.”
Tope was sobbing and didn’t utter a word.
“My personal assistant will come tomorrow morning to facilitate the arrangements. This is the best I can do not for you but for him. Adeoluwa you have two minutes, I will be waiting in the car.” She left for the car and I stood there looking at Tope.
“I fought for us Tope and now see what it has led? I don’t think I will ever see you again. Good bye Tope.” I said and took one last look at Junior. I carried him and kissed his cheek before dropping him back on his feet and walking out of the apartment. The drive back home was done in silence and when we got home, neither of us said a thing.
The following morning I went to work and resumed my life the way it was before I went to see Tope at Kogi. I knew I would learn to love Ella but can never love her the way I loved Tope. But I later came to understand that what transpired between Tope and I was lust, lust was the basis of our friendship and what reshaped our destinies. Love builds but lust destroys. Tope lives happily in London, she got enrolled in the university and she’s almost done. Junior is almost done with his primary education, he loves football and likes to play drums. Ella and I are happily married and we have a daughter, she’s two years and she looks a whole lot like my mom.
Tope and I still communicate once in a while. She still vows to wait for me no matter how long it takes. I know what happened was a mistake and it still remains a secret but for how long? Two years and Ella still wasn’t properly guided on my sexcapade with Tope. Somehow, someday, as I showered in the sink, a message dropped in my phone. Ella was close-by so she checked it. The look that followed after she had checked scared me. Is she now “properly guided”?
To be continued…
Story Credits: Mr Possible(PenAStory)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments