Tuesday 7 February 2017

THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION S5 E48


THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION

At Adeboyes house, i was kind of gentle bcos of the presence of my dad. Kikelomo and Bidemi wasn't able to move more closer to me. My dad later got a call from an uncle that he is right at our gate, we quickly greeted the Adeboyes family a good bye and headed home. I was extremely happy. 

Immediately we got home, I greeted my uncle and was really amazed I am now a big boy, stature and height, you know Nigerian uncles behavior..... I walked to my room and I called the unknown number which has been calling me during the church service and it was Motunrayo. We talked for some minutes and asked her if she would want to have sxx with me again, despite what happened the previous day. She gladly replied with a joyous “yes”. We chatted for awhile and we called it a day.

I laid on my bed and I thought of the event of today and I didn’t know the time that I slept off. 

Fast forward to 8am on a new Friday morning. I sat down thinking about how the event of today would look like. Adedoyin and Sarah are coming back to Lagos today. I don’t know when their plane would be touching the ground. I just hope that they come early; so that I can get to see my sweet heart(s).

I shifted my mind off them when I remembered that Chidinma would soon be around. I lazily got off the bed and went straight to the bathroom. I did my early morning exercise; brushed my teeth and took my bath. I put on my clothes and I went to the parlour; expecting and thinking what might happen when chidinma comes around. 

I waited for what seems like ages; my Chidinma didn’t come nor call me to inform me about her location. I dialled her number but it was switched off. I began to get worried about her not coming on time.

I puts on a slippers and went to stand outside our gate. I looked down the street; hoping to see her coming on a bike but just got disappointed. I was really missing her and I just kept dialling her number until when I saw Nifemi (bread seller) coming towards my direction. She was with her tray of bread on her head as expected. 

I hurriedly puts back my phone in my pocket and I puts on a charming smile on my face.

Me: good morning Ifemi

Nifemi: (smiling) good morning Femi.. hope you are doing fine?

Me: (smiling) never would have felt better now. It’s nice seeing you today, after futile search since our first conversation.

Nifemi: hmnnnn… I hope I could say the same but I have to rush down to deliver these bread to a very good customer and I’m running late with you around. Can we please chat another time?

Me: no problem… at least you can give me your phone number as you promise to.

She seems in a hurry to leave and she didn’t bother arguing about not giving me. She collected my phone and she punched her number on it. I dialled the number and the call went through but it didn’t ring out around the environment.

Me: the phone is ringing but it’s…. (cuts me off)

Nifemi: the phone is not with me here… I’m charging it at home. I will call you back when I’m with the phone.

Me: (smiling but unhappy) if you do, that would make me the happiest man on earth.

Nifemi: (smiling) can I please go now?

Me: (smiling) sure… I will be expecting your call.

She didn’t even answer me and she rushed off with a tray. I looked closely at her back and I felt a huge bulge in between my thighs. I really want to have a go at her. I was seriously thinking on how I’m going to get her on my bed when a bike parked by my side. It’s Chidinma. She is putting on a very seductive dress.

To Be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments