Monday 28 November 2016

THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION - S5 E36


THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION

I finished the call with bidemi feeling exceptionally glad. I was the just alone at home. Bidemi issue was out of the condition leaving only for motunrayo to arrive in time. 

I checked the time and it was 20minutes past 11a.m as of now. She supposed to have been here at this point, only God can comprehend what is keeping her late. I recollect that I was attempting to call her before bidemi's call interfered. I picked my telephone to redial her number when her call came through to my telephone. 

I briskly picked it after the main beep. 

Me: (souding cheerful) Hello dear.... 

 I was going to ask what was keeping her late however she cut me off. 

Motunrayo: I am as of now at your door please come and open the door  for me. She finished the call promptly. I felt so extremely upbeat promptly I heard that. 

I surged out to the door dancing Awilo lokonba. I opened the door just to see her looking so beautiful and lovely in her jean pant and a yellow top. 


She made some make ups that make her look additional wonderful today. 

All that she puts on looked so great and impeccable on her simply like a young lady going on her first date. Seeing her alone makes my OGA to ascend in my pant. 

The way she bundled her Twin sisters (bosom) make her to be more pulled in to me. 

The bosom was the primary concern I like most in her body which got her pulled in to me from the earliest starting point. I was at that point fantasizing how I will handle those bosoms today. 

She puts on a red lipstick which makes her mouth pulled in for kissing. I was at that point considering kissing her lips. She came nearer to give me a tight embrace with her two bosoms laying on my mid-section. 

I adore that minute. We break the embrace and I complimented her excellence before I asked her for what good reason she came late and we went into the house. Shockingly she doesn't act timid for the duration of the day 

Me: (grinning). Stunning, you are looking so excellent today dear, much the same as I am seeing a blessed messenger that simply drop out of the sky. 

Motunrayo: (grinning and becoming flushed) well, thank you my sweetheart. You are not looking bad yourself. 

Me: you are such a large amount of a delight my holy messenger. No measure of words can compliment your excellence. I am feeling like I am an exceptionally fortunate person for having you as my sweetheart. 

Motunrayo: (laughs). Gee. A debt of gratitude is in order for your sweet words my adoration. that is the reason I so much adore you. You know how to make somebody feel uncommon and one of a kind with your words. 

Me: (grinning). You know what dear? 

Motunrayo: (she featured specifically to my eyes posturing in a way that she was extremely willing to hear me talk my brain) 

Motunrayo: What is it sweetheart? 

Me: you are the main individual I have called a heavenly attendant, and that is on account of you are looking such a great amount of lovely than whatever other young ladies I have ever observed. 

Motunrayo: (She grinned over and again in the wake of giving a murmur to my last proclamation) 

Motunrayo: (becoming flushed) thank you my adoration. You are making my head swell. 

Me: (grinning tongue in cheek) why do you simply come now. I have been holding up fretfully since morning. 

Motunrayo: I am exceptionally sad dear. I needed to sit tight for my family to prepare before we could leave my grandmother's place together. 

Me: (grinning). I was really anxious about you particularly when I dialed your number and it was not going. I thought possibly you are crossing out our date once more. 

Motunrayo: I can't wipe out this date for anything. I have missed you significantly more than that. Possibly the system prevents your calls from entering my telephone. 

Me: (grinning). I thought to such an extent. Furthermore, I have missed you so much too my sweetheart. We were still outside for around 5minutes talking about regarding why she came late when she reminds me we have to go inside. 

Motunrayo: Are we going to remain out like this examining for the entire day? 

Me: (grinning) sorry for my awful way. If it's not too much trouble how about we go inside. We went into the house and I bolted the door behind us. 

We kept talking until we got to the parlor. I know today is probably going to be an awesome day. She got some information about Funmilayo quickly we got inside and she settled down on a sit 

Motunrayo: (giving me a grinning face). Dear where is your sister? 

Me: sorry, I neglect to let you know as we are coming inside. She went out not exactly long letting me know she is going for a unique drilling class composed by her school maths instructor on account of their coming exam.. 

Motunrayo: oooh! I truly wish I could see her. Did you advise her I will come? 

Me: no dear. I didn't advise her since I thought it doesn't make a difference since she will go out. 

Motunrayo: (looking bewildered). You expected to have advise her now, perhaps she would have hold up to see me. 

Me: (sounding sad). I am sad dear. I know she would have held up to see you yet what is the purpose of making her to remain behind on the grounds that you are coming when she assume to be in school. Furthermore, incidentally, it's better that the two of us is separated from everyone else. We ought to have the entire house for ourselves at any rate before you go. 

Motunrayo: (sounding stressed). Well. Femi. However, I don't care for the way your sister is not around. I was wanting to see her. I even need to bring something for her on my way here. Consider the possibility that I have brought it. I cut her off before she could proceeded with her words. 

Me: (grinning). How about we leave funmilayo's matter until further notice dear. In the event that God need you to see her today she may return before you go. 

I know from my that I am not in all out support of what I just said. Where it counts in my mind I don't generally need funmilayo to return home early so as not to intrude all in all occasion I have in plan with motunrayo today. 

Be that as it may, I know whether she ought to associate with she would do anything I request that her do at any rate. 

Motunrayo couldn't quit discussing FUNMILAYO for a brief timeframe. Be that as it may, she at long last quit discussing her when I occupied our discussion to other angle. 

Me: (grinning). Dear, let me know. How are your family? 

Motunrayo: (grinning) they are doing fine, much obliged for inquiring. 

Me; (grinning) it's nothing to express gratitude toward me for. Simply need to know whether they are fine. 

Motunrayo: (grinning) approve bless your heart. 

Me: (grinning). You are welcome. What of your sister? Iyabo or what do you called her name. 

Motunrayo: (grinning) yes, it's iyabo. She is fine. She is even the one that will cover for me from my parent. 

Me: (grinning). Gee.. How? 

Motunrayo: I advised her to let them know that I am going to one of my school associate place. That I am giving back a book.... 

Me: (grinning tongue in cheek). Is it true that you are certain your parent will trust her?. 

Motunrayo: (Smiling) obviously they will trust her since they generally trusted her when she lied. She is so great with untruths. 

Listening to her say that make me need to meet iyabo. She is by all accounts a fascinating individual to me. Her life appears to be very similar to mine. In any case, the issue of meeting with all her relatives is the main thing that looks odd in the condition 

Me: (grinning tongue in cheek). So that mean your sister is an expert liar. 

Motunrayo: (grinning) no, I didn't state that. It's simply that she knows how to make our folks trusted her falsehoods. She is an exceptionally cunning young lady there's nothing more to it. I know all she is attempting to do is that she wouldn't like to paint her own sister in a monstrous picture in my eyes so I helped her to change the course of our discussion to a vastly improved one painting her sister as an icon before her eyes. 

Me grinning tongue in cheek) gee... Affirm. In any case, am certain your sister is as much as wonderful and ravishing as you seem to be. On the other hand better still she could be somewhat more delightful than you are. 

Motunrayo: (grinning). Gee. I don't know o. On the off chance that you need to know go to our House to affirm it yourself. I have never considered setting off to their home before yet the way she said it make me to consider heading off to their home regardless of the possibility that it's just once. 

We kept on talking for like 30minutes about her family before I asked her what she will eat. 

Me: (grinning). Sweetheart, what would I be able to get you? 

Motunrayo: (grinning) anything you give me will be alright. Be that as it may, you have to get it speedy since I am truly eager 

Me: no, don't state simply anything. Let me know whatever you wish to eat and I will Cook it for you. I recollected that it was funmilayo that helped me to cook the jollof rice I served her the first occasion when she came. I think about how will cook an extremely scrumptious supper inside the space of 30minutes or less on the grounds that I don't need her to bite the dust of yearning before I serve her with sustenance. 

Motunrayo: (grinning tongue in cheek) like say you can cook? 

Me: (grinning). Would you like to test my cooking aptitudes? 

Motunrayo: (as yet grinning) gee. Simply get me sustenance, I don't have room schedule-wise to test you. 

Me: (grinning). Since you said you are extremely ravenous. Can we go to KFC to get some nourishment then?. 

Motunrayo: (grinning flippantly) no, I would prefer not to eat KFC sustenance. Didn't you say you will cook for me seconds ago. On the other hand you are not in any case beyond any doubt of yourself.. 

Me: (grinning Jokingly). I simply don't need you to pass on of craving before I got done with cooking now 

Motunrayo: (grinning). Who said will kick the bucket before you got done with cooking? You can cook me indomie that ought not take long. 

Me: I ask why I never considered indomie in any case. I advised her I am coming and I went straight to the kitchen to cook for her. 

To be continued....


Read Previous Episode >>>HERE

Read Next Episode >>>HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments