Friday 25 November 2016

THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION - S5 E26


THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION

It’s already about five minutes to two. She checked the time and told me she needs to start packing up her things to leave because of the meeting am going so that I can leave earlier. 

She initially recommended that she would hold up till the time I am prepared to go so we can both go out together yet later altered her opinion. I felt so exceptionally glad for accomplishing my objective inevitably. 

In the event that anybody ought to ride horse in my stomach by then that steed won't have an issue ignoring to express how cheerful I was. She exited at 2pm sharp in the wake of promising to get back to her instantly.As soon as I come at night. 

Regardless I have around a hour to get myself arranged to meet both Sarah and Adedoyin together. Nothing can express how glad I was regardless of that I was only somewhat anxious on the grounds that it was my first time to meet both the two major mothers together like this. 


I recollect that I need to call motunrayo to disclose things to her. In spite of the fact that am not certain in the event that we are as yet going to meet tomorrow or not. I rang her and she picked at the main piece. 

Motunrayo: (sounding energized). Hi my sweetheart. 

Me: (sprightly voice) my sweetest holy messenger. 

Motunrayo: (grinning). Gee. How are you my adoration? 

Me: I am doing fine my dear. What's going on with you? 

Motunrayo: (grinning) I am doing fine too here my adoration. It's simply that I am missing you in particular. 

Me: (grinning). I am missing you too my adoration. 

Motunrayo: (grinning) Thank God you are missing me as well. So would we say we are seeing tomorrow? 

Me: I can't finish up yet dear. Regardless I need to devise an arrangement to make my home instructor not to come tomorrow. 

Motunrayo: (sounding stressed) ooh. I truly need to see you cherish. If it's not too much trouble attempt to think of something 

Me: I will attempt my best heavenly attendant. Simply give me some time. By tomorrow morning I will call you to enlighten you regarding the following advancement. 

Motunrayo: affirm. 

Me: what time might you want to come? 

Motunrayyo: we would leave my grandmother's place in the morning. Perhaps by 10a.m. I would want to branch at your place before I go home. 

Me: approve, I will attempt to work something out with my home instructor. Trust she would give me some space to see you tomorrow. 

Motunrayo: I would be exceptionally upbeat on the off chance that you can work something out to make us see by all methods tomorrow. 

Me: (grinning) I will attempt my best dear.. 

Motunrayo: (grinning). Affirm, love you. 

Me: I adore you too my heavenly attendant. We say our farewells and I finished the call. I am presently back to my arrangement for meeting Sarah and Adedoyin. I felt truly glad as I put on my very much pressed Gold shaded Tshirt with affirm Adidas Black pants and a couple of cowhide shoe. 

I put on my wrist watch before I rushed to Baddo's space to utilize her sprayer and mouth tosh. I saw two parcels of condom and a sachet of tramadol in his drawer yet I didn't try taking any of the condom since I know I won't be required it. 

Adedoyin doesn't bolster the utilization of condom from the begin so I have no utilization for it. I just took two s*x enhancer tablets since I know I would need those. 

I set aside opportunity to look at myself in the reflect to perceive what gorgeous like animal God made me to be. I know am great looking most likely about that. I checked my time and it was at that point 2:30pm. 

Despite everything I have around 30minutes remaining yet it doesn't hurt to arrive sooner than anticipated. I dashed out of the house subsequent to locking the entryway including the primary door. 

I was sitting tight restlessly for a bicycle man to go by when I saw Ruka originating from the opposite side of the street. She looked so delightful in her demonstrating dress. She saw me and she waves her hands to me from a little separation. I sat tight for her until she got to the position where am standing. 

Ruka: (gazing at me and grinning). Attractive bobo. Charming kid gbogbo awon omoge. 

Me: (gazing back at her and grinning). Gee.. excellent blessed messenger orekelewa gbogbo awon Bobo. 

Ruka: (she burst into a wild chuckling). It took a few times before she could at long last control her chuckling. 

Ruka: where are you going o sibling good looking? Ooh hold up, let me presume. You will see one of your sweethearts' abi. 

Me: (grinning). No o. why might you imagine that way. I am just going to see a companion. 

Ruka: Hmmmmm… a companion? Like a female companion abi? Since with this executioner look of yours I am certain you are unquestionably going to nail one kind young lady with your sweet mouth. 

Me: (grinning). That is not genuine dear. I am just going to see my male companion Tunde: you know him now. 

Ruka: affirm that tunde? Despite everything you chase after that person. 

Me: obviously. He is my companion now. 

Ruka: (grinning) you better be watchful with him he doesn't resembles a decent person you ought to stick around with. 

Me: grinning). Well. Affirm mama. I will consider your recommendation mama. We both chuckle. I can see the discussion is taking an excess of time so I figured out how to release her subsequent to commending her look progressively and by advising her I will call her later. I saw a bicycle a few moments later and I mount on it without asking the amount he needed to gather. 

The bikeman dropped me at blue top inn and I paid him 500 naira without requesting change. He expressed gratitude toward me particularly like I gave him an auto key. I made a beeline for the blue top lodging building. I checked my time and it was at that point five minutes to three. I drew out my telephone to call Sarah's number in other to enquire the room they held up in. 

I was at that point walking around my contact when I all of a sudden heard my most loved moniker from behind. "ikoko, ikoko, ikoko". I thought back just to see Tunde and alternate folks enticing to me from unfulfilled obligations. I felt truly cheerful to consider them to be I went to go along with them at the spot. Ronke additionally was there with some other lovely women like I anticipated. I complimented every one of their wonders until I make them all become flushed. 

Tunde&otherguys: (grinning as they hail me). Ikoko, ikoko, ikoko ajegunjeran. 

Me: (grinning). How are you all getting along? 

Tunde&otherguys: we are doing fine. You simply bone face for your folks' abi. We no dey see you around again in light of the fact that your sweethearts were not around. 

Me: (grinning) abeg no vex for me. No be my blame. I have quite recently been exceptionally bustling of late. 

Tunde: Hmmmmn… ..occupied man. So we no motivate work to do abi. 

Me: (grinning). Tunde I didn't mean it like that, I contemplate my family issue now. 

Tunde: (grinning) approve o. wetin you bring want your folks now. 

Me: (grinning) seeing every one of you here truly make me cheerful. I have missed you folks. 

Tunde&otherguys: we have missed you as well. I remained down to take a container of little strong when sarah's call came in on my telephone. I pardoned myself from the folks and picked. 

Me: hi dear. 

Sarah: hi. Where are you? 

Me: I am as of now here at blue top. (Lie) I am about dialing your number when your call came through. 

Sarah: approve great. We just arrived now as well. Come and meet us at room 214. We are as of now sitting tight for you. 

Me: approve dear. I am headed. I finished the get back to and after that go to tell tunde and different folks that I am going upstairs to meet my dates. 

To Be Continued…


Read Previous Episode >>>HERE

Read Next Episode >>>HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments