Wednesday 23 November 2016

THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION - S5 E20


THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION


Sarah picked the call and our conversation started


Me: (sounding cheerful; Don’t want her to know am feeling sad because of nifemi’s issue) hello dear.

Sarah: (sounding happy) hello femi. How are you

Me: I am fine. What of you and Adedoyin

Sarrah: i am fine and she is fine too. I know why you are calling is to know if we have arrived at Lagos

Me: yes. (Lie) I have been dying to hear from you guys since morning but I was surprised you haven’t called yet.

Sarah: I am very sorry dear, something came up that we urgently have to attend to.

That is what has been keeping us busy since morning and that was why we shift our flight to the evening. We shall be arriving Lagos anytime tonight…

Me: oooh! Really? You should have called to inform me since. You know my mind wouldn’t be at rest because of you guys
Sarah: I’m very sorry dear.

Me: it’s okay dear. Hope it’s a good thing sha.

Sarah: (smiling and excited) yes. It’s a very good news. We will tell you in person when we meet in Lagos. You will surely like it and be happy for us.

Me: okay. Thank God it’s a good thing.

Sarah: thanks dear. Just prepare yourself to meet us tomorrow.

Me: okay dear. Looking forward to meeting you both together.

Sarah: okay dear. I got to go now.

Me: alright. Sweet love, greet Adedoyin for me.


Sarah: okay dear. She dropped the call with the promise that she will call me when they land in Lagos. I remembered I haven’t called bidemi for the whole day. I wonder why she didn’t call me too. I expected her to be calling me everyday now since we have decided to have s*xxx together but anyway it’s a good thing she didn’t call or else thing may go wrong with chidinma today. I dialled her number and she picked.

Me: hello dear.

Bidemi: (smiling) my husband

Me: I was very surprised that she called me her husband. She had never called me that before even since we have been dating.

Look like she is really taking our relationship to a higher level already. I only manage to reply her.

Me: how are you doing dear? I expected your call today but you didn’t call.

Bidemi: sorry love. I don’t have airtime on my phone since morning and me and my mum went out together today. I also want to start coaching for my exam.

Me: that is very nice. Have been wanting to tell you that you should inform your parent about that before. A girl shouldn’t waste much time at home.

Bidemi: yes thanks. That is what I thought too. So I tell my mum to get the GC exam for me as well since my mathematics is only D7. I want to rewrite the exam.

Me: that is nice and very good of you. Who will now be teaching you?

Bidemi: (smiling). My mum has found me a teacher today and i am starting by next week Monday.

Me: okay. (With a jealous voice) is it a man or woman?

Bidemi: (smiling) Are you jealous?

Me: (jokingly) yes. I am o.

Bidemi: (laughing) don’t be jealous sweetheart, the man is old and he is not cute like you. Moreover he is not going to be taking me on private tutor like you and chidinma. I will be going to his tutorial centre for the coaching class.

Me: (smiling) okay, that is better. But are you jealous of me and chindima?

Bidemi: yes, I am very jealous. Since she is only a girl not a married woman and you are a cute looking guy, I have sometimes think she may want to seduce you to fall in love with her.

Me: wondering how Bidemi could use her brain in such manner to predict almost exactly what is going on between me and chidinma but I manage to reply her in a calm and normal tone so as not to make her begin to have unnecessary suspicion of our relationship

Me: (sounding angry) that is not true bidemi, you know Chidinma is not someone like that and she is my teacher how could you expect something like that to happen between us

Bidemi: sorry dear, I was just joking
Me: okay I know but you don’t have to be jealous of chidinma, she is just my coaching teacher. Our chat was becoming so interesting as I begin to tell her all I know her ears want to hear from me when suddenly I heard her mum calling her over the phone. She took excuse to attend to her mum before she ended the call.

To Be Continued…
Read The Next Episode >>>HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments