Saturday 19 November 2016

THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION - S4 E38


THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION

Me: hello Chichi.

Chidinma: (smiling) haven’t I told you not to call me that…

Me: I’m sorry… I’m just surprised to see your call.

Chidinma: (smiling) I just wanted to check on you.

Me: (smiling) or you wanted to know if I had done the assignment you gave me?

Chidinma: (smiling) I dint give you any assignment; did I?

Me: no ooo…I’m just pulling your legs. Are you missing me?

Chidinma: (embarrassed with voice low) no… I just wanted to check on you.

Me: (bedroom voice) if you are shy to admit it, I’m not. I miss you Chidinma. I always spent most of my days with you. So I miss you.

Chidinma: (low voice) so what do you miss about me?

Me: do you think you can handle what I miss about you?

Chidinma: sure… just tell me.

Me: (smiling) your smile and the voice.

Chidinma: what’s it about my voice that you like?

Me: don’t worry I will tell you anytime we see.

Chidinma: okay. I’m indoor since and a little bored, that’s why I called you.

Me: why don’t you go to your friends house?

Chidinma: I don’t have friends living in my area, they are all in school.

Me: (smiling) I don’t mean your girlfriends… I meant your boyfriend.

Chidinma: (paused briefly) I don’t have one for now and please don’t ask me what happened

Me: (smiling) okay Chichi, I meant to say okay ma.

She laughed and she asked how I handled the saga between Ruka and Bidemi. I told her all that happened and she just can’t stop laughing. She ended the call and made me promise to call her back.

It’s now 6pm. I laid my head back on the pillow and smiled at what transpired between Bidemi and I. She seems madly in love with me and I think I love her too. Her tags on me made me love her the more. It’s just a misery how love works. I’m very tired and hungry. I went to the kitchen and got myself something to eat. I slept off almost immediately I got back to my room. I woke up around 9pm with a hardon. I thought I’m over this issue. I hissed as I checked the missed calls on my phone. It’s from Adedoyin and Sarah. I connected a call to Sarah and she begged me to stick to our plan, that Adedoyin has been complaining about my attitude. I ended the call with her after promising to call Adedoyin to apologise. I dialled Adedoyin’s number and she picked.

Adedoyin: hello Femi, hope you are doing fine now?

Me: (yawning) yes, I was sleeping when you called. Just saw your missed calls.

Adedoyin: okay, I’m not supposed to be telling you this. I don’t know how I got enslaved to you. I have been thinking if I had ever fallen in love with anybody as this before.

Me: (smiling) it makes the two of us. Even though I’m much younger than you, I love you. It’s just that I never expected you to go back so soon.

Adedoyin: it’s because of my job; and you are not chanced to come over to Abuja.

Me: yes.. I just miss you.

Adedoyin: me too. I wish you were here right now.

I made her laugh and she ended the call, promising to really help Sarah out with all that she’s got. I closed my eyes and I slept off for the day.

I was starting to enjoying my sleep when I heard Funmilayo’s voice.

Funmilayo: wake up brother Femi. Are you not going to church today?

I looked at her and she is all dressed up for church. It’s Sunday already and it’s almost 8:30am.

Me: (yawning) why dint you wake me up earlier.

Funmilayo: Good morning bros. I dint know that you will still be sleeping by this time. I’m sorry

Me: good morning… let me rush and take my bath.

I was able to meet up before them going to church. We all left for church. The sermon was a very inspiring one but I could not but notice the absence of the Adeboye’s.

After the church service, I connected a call to Bidemi and she picked.
Bidemi: (happy) good morning Femi

Me: (smiling) good morning Bidemi.

Bidemi: I know that you would call when you dint see me in church today

Me: yes, I just want to know if all is well.

Bidemi: (smiling) all is well. Mum is staying with dad at home and they don’t want me to go to the church alone.

Me: I see… hope you told your dad that I came around to check on him yesterday?

Bidemi: yes I did, he was very happy to know how your family has been helpful during this period. He said your parents paid some of the bills at the hospital.

Me: I’m not aware of that, but if it’s true. I know that your parents would have done the same thing for us as well.

We continued chatting until Brother Segun shouted my name, that it’s time to leave. I got into the jeep with all members of my family as brother Segun drove us home. We got home around 1:30pm. I went straight to kitchen to microwave my Sunday rice with chicken. I swallowed the food like someone who has not had food for the past 3days. I’m now loaded.

I changed from my Sunday clothe into something more casual. I went outside our house and stood at the gate. It is very unusual of me to stand at the gate alone. I just stood there and kept admiring ladies just coming back from the church. I kept seeing all kinds of ladies; from the slim ones to the fat ones. I captured all of them and as I was about going back inside, I saw the most beautiful of the ladies I have been seeing all day.

I gazed at her with my mouth open that I dint even know that she is a bread seller. She’s a rare beauty. No makeup and she still glows in the sun. I managed to look and restrain my OGA from misbehaving while I admire her. She is endowed in all places and she is just my perfect type of girl. I restored my brain back to default settings when I remembered that she is a bread seller. I looked at her as she twisted her waist as she walked pass me. I looked at her until I could not see her back again. I rushed back into my house: thinking how I’m going to see her again.

I went back to my room and I connected a call to Motunrayo. She seems very happy to hear from me. She promised to come around on Tuesday. I felt relieved that she is coming on Tuesday; at least I can now satisfy my s*xuall desire that day. With the happy mood I dialled Nurse Damilola’s number and she picked. She was very happy to hear my voice but she excused herself because she is on duty.

I went to Badoo’s room and borrowed his laptop. He was not even in the mood to talk. He was ready for bed. I took the laptop back to my room and locked my door from behind. I puts on the gadget as I sat on the bed. I quickly looked for folder that contains the xrated films. I continued from where I have stopped. It’s a very slim man slamming a fat midwife. They were doing missionary and the guy just fits in between her thighs. I kept looking at it without blinking an eye. I’m now imagining me having a real go at Ronke. The movie was just the comical view of what would happen between I and Ronke.

My OGA continued with his sudden rise without control; only that this time I let it loose without covering it. I am now thinking about Ronke. I lowered the volume of the laptop as I picked up my phone and dialled Ronke’s number. She picked.

Ronke: (voice happy) hey Femi.. what’s up?

Me: (smiling and my OGA now double charged) fine… I tried Tunde’s number and it’s not connecting. is he there with you?

Ronke: (smiling) yes… we have been together since the day you helped him out. Should I give him the phone?

Me: (lied) yes, I would love to talk with him

She passed the phone to him and he kept thanking me and calling me ikoko at intervals of our conversation. I was not in for his play. I just discharged him by telling him that my dad is calling me and I promised to call him back. I looked at the screen of the laptop and knew instantly that it won’t help my condition. I shut down the laptop and tried forcing myself to sleep, but I couldn’t. I dialled Chidinma’s number as she requested. She picked.

Chidinma: (smiling) I thought you would never call again

Me: (yawning) I’m feeling sleepy already. I just want to fulfil my promise: that’s why I called you

Chidinma: (low voice) you tried… we will see tomorrow then.

Me: or do you have something to tell me?

To Be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments