Tuesday 29 November 2016

I HOPE MOURINHO CALLS ME UP. I STILL WANT TO PLAY FOR UNITED - USSAIN BOLT


Usain Bolt has revealed that he will train with Borussia Dortmund when he resigns from games. 

The nine-time Olympic gold medalist will resign after next summer's World Championships in London and has consented to train with Borussia Dortmund. 

Be that as it may, Bolt, a self-admitted Manchester United fan, is additionally wanting to get a call from Jose Mourinho. 

The 30-year-old was in great spirits as his dearest companions, guardians and games stars paraded down celebrity main street in front of the world debut of the motion picture 'I Am Bolt' at the Leicester Square Odeon, in focal London. 

Asked whether he had been drawn closer by the Manchester United supervisor, Bolt joked: 

"Hopefully, not yet. Hopefully he'll call me and see what's going on. I'm truly excited about that." 

Talking about his arrangements to resign from the track at one year from now's World Championships in London one year from now, he said: 

"It's enormous. London is a place where I get a ton of adoration. It's the opportune place for me to resign." 

‘I Am Bolt’ follows the peaks and the pits of the athlete’s career, from his first race up to his ‘triple triple’ Rio de Janeiro victory. Fans will get a deeper look into the the setbacks behind Bolt’s unrivaled success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments